Growing Big Bass Is Not A Casual Endeavor
Becoming a member of the 10-pound Hall of Fame, or larger, takes serious commitment. Growing big bass is not a casual endeavor. Abundant forage is crucial, but habitat is just as important in providing:
- Cover to produce generations of baitfish.
- Ambush points to help bass feed efficiently.
- Shaded structures so fish have spots to loaf between active periods.
- Fish cities that attract them to preferred areas.
- Most important—these cities congregate fish for improved catch rates.
Communities can be custom-designed so bass travel short distances to feed. Nourishment is converted to growth, not expended searching the entire lake for the next meal.
Interested in growing big bass? Talk to us at American Sport Fish. We can help you improve your habitat. Contact us here.