Product Review – Vegetation Treatment
Don’t let annoying vegetation spoil your backyard view or disrupt fishing.
Professional treatment requires:
- Accurate plant identification.
- Selecting correct chemicals for best results.
- Knowledge of best seasons and conditions to treat plants.
- Knowing how large an area to treat per application.
- Proper scheduling so you don’t retreat too soon and harm fish.
- Experience to identify which plants can be left for valuable fish habitat.
- Consultation to determine if the best treatment method is chemical or biological.
Contact our biologist with questions. Text or e-mail photographs of your plants. We’ll respond immediately with a plan. Please let us know if you have any questions.